Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist." John Adams
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.... I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character... And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Despite the widespread use of vitamin supplements in the United States, there isnot even one death per year caused by vitamin supplementation. By contrast, properly prescribed pharmaceutical drugs kills over 100,000 people in the US each year.
Source: American Journal of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 22, No. 5, September
DISSENT IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM -- Thomas Jefferson
HONOR OUR TROOPS: DEMAND THE TRUTH
Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice.
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR THEY MAY GIVE ME DEATH
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
* It don't take very big person to carry a grudge.
Life's journey is not to arrive at our grave safely in a well preserved body but, rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit, what a ride!"
As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people say. I just watch what they do.
"BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL
than to speak and remove all doubt."--Abraham Lincoln