FIR infrared ray energy is a part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight minus the skin damaging UV, which is why NASA spacecraft have utilized this heat. In Asia and Europe it has already revolutionized health and beauty products.
Far Infrared ray is a form of light energy from the sun. It falls within the same family of Infrared Ray in the light spectrum. But due to its longer wavelengths, FIR cannot be seen by human eyes, just like the Ultraviolet Rays. The energy is absolutely ESSENTIAL & BENEFICIAL for human beings and all living things in the world.
FIR has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate & reflect. The human body can absorb FIR because of its deep penetrating ability. When FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy in to heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissues cause blood vessels in capillaries to dilate, promoting a better blood circulation, and the heat so produced helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating
What Are The Benefits Of a Sauna With FIR ?
· If there was a way to increase bodily energy, loose weight , decrease stress, detoxify the body and purify the skin while elevating the immune system to fight off everything from the common cold, circulatory, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions to serious life quality threatening illnesses, what would it be worth?
· What if a person had to do to receive such benefits was relax, and sit down for 15 to 30 minutes a day three or four times a week listening to music or watching TV. or talking on the phone --- now what would it be worth?
· Hundreds, of years ago, people discovered and turned to heat therapy as a source of Natural Healing for many illnesses and discomforts. FIR Portable Sauna heat is simply and naturally rising to the top of health regime requirements. Activated by heat, the FIR material emits FIR energy that is absorbed by human cells, causing a physical phenomenon called " RESONANCE". Thus the cellular activities are instantly invigorated, resulting in a better blood circulation and an overall improved metabolism.
· FIR Sauna heat therapy can aid in weight loss by speeding metabolic processes of vital organs and endocrine glands resulting a substantial caloric loss in a Sauna heat session.
· It also increase heart rate and blood circulation, both crucial to maintaining one's health. The heart rate increases as more blood flow is diverted from the inner organs towards the extremities of the skin without heightening blood pressure.
· In a case of injury, heat stimulates flow of peripheral blood vessels, bringing oxygen to joints and extremities, relaxation of stiff muscles, speeding the healing of sprains and strains. The increased blood flow helps aching and injured muscles recover faster because the stronger blood flow, the quicker metabolic and toxic waste production purged from the body, through the skin during perspiration. The skin known in Chinese medicine as the third kidney, because it is believed to be responsible for eliminating up to 30% of body waste.
· FIR Sauna Heat Therapy allows increase blood circulation to carry great amounts of nutrients to the skin, thus promoting healthy tone, texture and mild cleansing of the skin.
What The Researchers Say About FIR ?
Infrared energy is not only safe, but highly beneficial for our bodies. Far Infrared lamps actively used for medical treatments by doctors, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, physical therapists, massage therapists for: arthritis, joints pain, stiff muscles, injuries to tendons and ligaments to promoting faster self body healing effect.
Infrared heat is "radiant" heat. Radiant heat is simply a form of energy that heats objects directly through a process called conversion, without having to heat the air in between.
Radiant heat is also called Infrared Energy (IR). The infrared segment of the electromagnetic spectrum cannot be seen, but can be perceived as heat. Our sun produces most of its energy output in the infrared segment of the spectrum. Our atmosphere has a "window" in it that allows IR rays in the 7 ~ 14 micron range to safely reach the earth's surface. When warmed, the earth radiates infrared rays in the 7 ~ 14 micron band with its peak output at 10 microns.
According to Dr. Tsu-Tsair Oliver Chi, in his summation on the mechanism of actions of infrared devices tuned to the human body. Tissues needing a boost in their output selectively absorb these rays. The internal production of the infrared energy that normally occurs within our tissues is associated with a variety of healing responses and may require a boost to a maximal level to insure the fullest healing response possible in a tissue, which is being repaired. After boosting a tissue's level to its maximum, the remaining rays pass onward harmlessly. This phenomenon is called "resonant absorption."
"Regular use of a sauna...may be as effective as a means of cardiovascular conditioning and burning of calories as regular exercise." ----Journal of the American Medical Association 8/7/1981
Wooden Sauna is good for health and beauty care, but sometimes less popular because of its expense. With the FIR, you have a lightweight and portable sauna, which has the same effect as a more expensive, permanent, wooden sauna.
Far Infrared Sauna Vs Traditional Portable Steam Sauna
Portable Infrared Sauna
Portable Steam Sauna
proven health benefits
warm up time
3 to 5 minutes
30 to 40 minutes
soft, gentle infrared radiant heat
hot steam air
1 < minutes
> 5 minutes
extensive weekly cleaning
minimal, $4-$5 monthly
FDA approved statements
** session lasting up to 30 minutes
Frequently Asked Question ?
How does infrared
heat therapy relieves pain?
FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Recent health and medical studies name FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms.
How does infrared heat therapy control weight?
Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes water soluble at 110?F and the body sweats out fats and toxins.
How does infrared heat therapy provide the same effects of exercise?
The heart receives a workout similar to a 6-mile run in a 20-30 minute FIR sauna session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6-mile run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those that do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit rigorous activity.
How does infrared heat therapy eliminate toxins?
Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol and carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) accumulate in the body during modern daily life. The body eliminates most toxins naturally by sweating but the process is sometimes too slow. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands that cleanse and detoxify the skin. The FIR heat technology simply speeds up the body's natural process!
How does infrared heat therapy improved immune system?
Most illnesses are accompanied by a fever. During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Often misunderstood, this rise in temperature is a natural stage of the immune system's healing process and is one of the best ways to rid the body of chemicals and unwelcome visitors. The immune system weakens the hold of viruses and bacterial growth. FIR heat therapy induces an "artificial fever" by heating up the body but without the pains of an illness. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the "artificial fever". Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
How does infrared heat therapy reduce stress?
Infrared heat therapy loosens the muscles and relaxes the body prior to a massage. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to provide more thorough and effective treatment.
How does infrared heat therapy benefit my skin?
Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt & chemicals and removes dead cells on the surface of the skin. All of these benefits lead to a more soft and firm complexion