Before we discuss the benefits of L-Glutathione, we will first talk a little about the nutrient. Glutathione is a dominant anti-oxidant enzyme that is water soluble. It is absorbed mostly in the liver. It helps to fight free radical damage. Free radical damage is harmful to ones health. L- Glutathione is involved in a variety of other functions within the body.
The function of L-Glutathione Benefits of L-Glutathione
Glutathione works in DNA Synthesis and repair, protein and prostaglandin synthesis, and amino acid transport. It assists in the metabolism of carcinogens and toxins. Immune system functioning is enhanced with the use of L-Glutathione, and it aids in the prevention of oxidative cell damage, as well as enzyme activation. Glutathione also helps and maintains the functions of other antioxidants.
There is the possibility of a deficiency of Glutathione. It is typically seen in aging. For example, it is seen in age related macular degeneration, diabetes, as well as lung and gastrointestinal diseases. It can be the cause of pre-eclampsia, Parkinsons, AIDS, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Where to obtain L-Glutathione
Some sources of glutathione include fruits such as tomato, watermelon, grapefruit, oranges peaches and cantaloupe. It is found in vegetables such as avocado, potato, spinach, okra, acorn squash, and asparagus. It is found in most meats as well.
Other vegetable sources like broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, kale, and parsley not only provide GSH - glutathione peroxidase, but it also stimulates the body to make more GSH. Since cooking destroys much of the glutathione, you will get more from eating either raw or steamed vegetables for the best benefits of L-Glutathione.
Our tips for getting the benefits of L-Glutathione Choosing A Supplement
1. Nutritional supplements are largely unregulated in the U.S. and UK, and consumers only have a 1 in 5 chance of buying a product with the actual ingredients stated on the label. For this reason, we advise you purchase your nutritional supplements from pharmaceutical GMP compliant facilities, such places comply with the strictest highest regulatory standards in the world.
2. Make sure your L-Glutathione supplement does not contain any fillers or additives (examples include: sugar, starch, gluten, silica (sand!)) or any artificial colors or flavors of any kind.
For a supplement with L-Glutathione, go to
Pure Natural Science.
- About Us
- Radio Shows
- Contact Us
- Book Store
- User Login
Professor Ben-Joseph's Audio Clips
Healing is what happens when Pastoral Practitioners minister, enabling people to receive restoration to health of body and mind through God's great love and mercy. This restoration of health is part of what is meant by the "abundant life" which the Lord promised.
Radio Show Topics
We are Located in:
7040 N. Mesa Suite S
El Paso, TX 79912
Toll Free: 1-800-706-0450
- I think this is very true for
6 weeks 3 days ago
- Nice to know
6 weeks 3 days ago
- Nice info.Let me share a
13 weeks 22 hours ago
- Contrary to the mass opinion,
16 weeks 1 day ago
- H7N9 pandemic coming
23 weeks 2 days ago
- I hope this kind of problem
23 weeks 6 days ago
- Thank you for such an amazing
24 weeks 2 days ago
- The politics of America is
25 weeks 3 days ago
- Raw juicing in winter
25 weeks 4 days ago
- How to reduce Back Pain
28 weeks 5 days ago