B - Sitosterol - Phytochemicals and phytosterolsIMMUNE SYSTEM and T-CELLS
Phytosterols - nature's little helpers;
- The Phytosterols (plant sterols) consists of a natural vegetable extract in which the plant sterols and their glycosides are extracted in the naturally occurring ratios.
- The plant sterols are beta sitosterol, campesterol and stigmasterol. Although these vitamin-like compounds occur naturally in vegetables, due to refinement, many of our basic foodstuffs are totally lacking in sterols.
- Much research has been conducted into phytosterols recently. They have been found beneficial in treating various diseases that are prevalent in modern society.
- Research has shown that phytosterols are essential nutrients that need to be consumed daily to ensure optimal functioning of the body's defense mechanisms.
- The plant sterols have been found beneficial in treating high cholesterol, as the plant sterols compete for absorption sites with cholesterol (an animal sterol), they thus reduce the amount of cholesterol absorbed. Total and LDL (low-density lipid) cholesterol levels can be reduced by the ingestion of phytosterols.
- Many people suffering with Aids and other immune system problems find that Phytosterols made up of sterols and their glycosides helps boost their resistance.
- The unique combinations of these two ingredients assist the T-cells in the treatment of immune system diseases.
- These ingredients so activating the t-cells to start secreting more factors and in doing so, slow down the progress, and stabilizing patients suffering from immune deficiency illnesses.
- Please take note that these ingredients cannot cure any immune system illnesses but can be a valuable tool in assisting with the treatment of immune system diseases.
These plant sterols and sterolins have also extensively been used in the treatment of cancers (such as prostate cancer) and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sufferers of rheumatoid arthritis have reported greater mobility, less pain and less infection.
- Plant sterols and sterolins are found in a variety of plants and can effectively be extracted as a dietary supplement, at relatively low cost.
People suffering from problems with their immune system, including continuous or repetitive colds and flu, could benefit from adding this humble ingredient to their diet.
Patients suffering from a Aids and HIV have found great benefits from taking daily supplements of plant sterols and sterolins, but this must not be seen as a replacement a therapy or treatment for any existing therapy or treatment.
A small clinical trial is being conducted to ascertain the effectiveness of phytochemicals in the treatment of aids.CANCER TREATMENT
- Cancer patients have also reported benefits from taking plant sterols and sterolins since it seems that these phytochemicals help in containing the spread of cancer in the body.
- Please take note that this is not a claim for a cancer cure, but merely a statement of what patients have found when using phytochemicals.
In addition numerous animal studies have shown that plant sterols are potentially beneficial treating infections caused by fungi and bacteria, and may be useful in treating tumors of the colon.
The unique combinations of these two ingredients assist the T-cells in the treatment of immune system diseases.
These ingredients so activating the t-cells to start secreting more factors and in doing so, slow down the progress, and stabilizing patients suffering from immune deficiency illnesses.
Please take note that these ingredients cannot cure any immune system illnesses but can be a valuable tool in assisting with the treatment of immune system diseases.
Full clinical trials have not been undertaken to satisfy the FDA to effectively test the efficiency of these ingredients, although interested parties have already tested the effectiveness with very small trials. Phytochemical supplements have been sold for many years in Germany as well as South Africa as an alternative treatment of a host of problems.